The Young Oncologists (YO) group was found on August 18, 2018, with the core of oncologists, specialists from tumors-related specialities, residents in oncology and medical students, supported professionally by Dr. HO Xuan Dung. The group offers chances for learning, exchanging practical experiences and collaboration in the field of oncology among participants with aims of enhancing professional qualifications as well as improving multidisciplinary tumor board for the young generation. The final goal of the group is to improve the quality of treatment and care of cancer patients. In addition, the team contributes to the education of oncologic residents and newly practiced oncologists and to set up the background of oncology for medical students who want to become future oncologists.
- Multidisciplinary Tumor Board
- From 11h30 to 13h15 every Friday.
- All members with different specialities: cancerologists, pathologists, radiologists, surgeons, residents, and medical students.
- About 3 cases are discussed for each meeting for the decision of diagnosis, treatment, prevention.
- Lectures on Oncology
- Every Sunday from 14h-16h.
- All members with some guests who are interested in the topic.
- Lectures presented by members of the group and invited specialist by interactive approach manner. The topics are scheduled in advance in which the contents are coherent in a unified program of the speciality.
- Social Activities
Cancer is currently a big phobia for both cancer patients and society. Understanding the importance of this problems, we aim to provide material and spiritual support to patients and with the great support from the Raising Hope charity group.
- Providing fundamental information about cancer for everyone through leaflets, online information on the website of Raising Hope group.
- Organizing seminars, counseling sessions and direct answers to matters related to cancer for the patients and their family.
For further information, contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or follow us on Facebook: